Thursday, February 28, 2013

I'm going to Ireland in 21 days with my choir! Oh my goodness I can't wait. Like I really can't! :) I'm going to lose 10 pounds by then. That's the goal. So I'll be down to.. 148 pounds? Yayy. So I've been driving like a lot lately with my dad and I think I may actually be good enough to get my license on my birthday! (April 19)!! But unfortunately, the DMV in my little bum town only offers the driving test on thursdays... Just my luck that my 16th birthday would be a friday. I'm so excited though :). I'm going to be in Ireland for 9 days which I guess isn't that long, but with my whole choir... It'll probably feel like ages. I'm actually a little scared cause I don't have any friends in choir. I mean, I do, but none of them I really talk to. And the majority of them have THEIR best friends in it so they don't need to talk to me :( the only girl I could potentially spend the trip with is the one I hate. Stupid bitch kissed my boyfriend last year. Ugh she needs to just like, fall off a cliff and die. Whaaat no I would never say that. Jk. I just did. I really do not feel like sleeping. But my dad is in bed so I feel like I should. But honestly dad stfu it's only 21:30 like go home.

3 comments:

  1. I was nervous about that when I went on my study abroad to Greece for my art history class. I didn't really know anyone and they were all art majors and I'm a psych major getting my credit in and so I was afraid I would be awkward and alone. Turns out we all had a blast and became pretty good friends. Just have an awesome time and enjoy it. The rest will fall into place. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am very excited :) I keep going over my packing list and I can't wait! I hope I will get closer to the choir over the trip :)

      Delete
  2. I really think you'll like Ireland, it's so beautiful! And hey, there's plenty of cliffs in Ireland, should you ever need one .. ;)
    This trip will be such a good motivator for you to lose weight because it's kind of like a deadline, like 3 weeks is a good target for 10 pounds, you can do it :]♥

    ReplyDelete